Coaching is hard to explain and even harder to justify, which is why I believe in pushing entrepreneurs and leaders to stretch their comfort zone, build their self-confidence and play bigger to get results. Our path forward looks like this:
- Goal Making + Vision
- 90-Day Plan + Ongoing Sessions
- Accountability + Badassery
Phase One: Goal Making + Vision
The engagement kicks off with a homework assignment that gets you crystal clear on your vision for the future.
Phase Two: 90-Day Action Plan + Ongoing Sessions
Next is a deep dive into your 90-day action plan. You’ll create clear action steps and leave each session with homework to create change and keep up the momentum.
Phase 3: Accountability + Badassery
With gentle accountability, support, and cheerleading you’ll keep moving forward toward the life and business you’re dreaming of.
Who It’s For
Is this you?
- You seek a safe place to land and talk about what’s really happening in your life and business
- You, like a lot of us, have resistance to the changes you want to make in your life, and you need gentle guidance and accountability.
- You can see the big picture, but you’re not sure how to get there.
- You tend to get overwhelmed whenever you commit to a big goal, which leads to procrastination and self-doubt.
- Your dreams are buried deep in your heart (where even you can’t articulate them)
- You struggle with anxiety or overwhelm
- You have high levels of stress
- You struggle with perfectionism
- You struggle silently with crippling doubt, fear, mental illness or chronic loneliness
- You know what you want to do, and you want clear, actionable steps to get you there
- You could see yourself benefiting from outside perspective and idea sharing
- You seek clarity on your work and life path.
- Your dreams are bursting out of you and you can’t wait to get started
- You know the ceilings you keep hitting in your work and your life have a lot to do with your own insecurity, fear, and doubt. You want a plan for dealing with your internal blockers that actually works.
- You’re ready to make a change. You know exactly where you want to go and need help articulating the smaller details to flesh out your big picture vision.
- You often get wrapped up in the stories you tell yourself and could use an unbiased perspective to help you see clearly as you move toward your vision.
- You have a pattern of seeking out new information and making big plans, but not following through.
- You know it takes an army of support to do big things and make a big change.
- You want gentle encouragement and high fives.
- You know you work better in collaboration than alone.
- You know that this transition could be challenging and you desire support to help you follow through when it gets tough.
After working with me clients have…
- Quadrupled their community size in less than 12 months
- Experienced 100% growth year over year sales (Twice!)
- Launched dream businesses
- Created and executed new vision for an existing business
- Successfully exited companies
- Launched successful new products and programs
- Received promotions into executive leadership and senior management roles
- Redesigned their existing job into their dream role
- Said yes to new life changes
- Created a more balanced, more fulfilling and grounded life
- Designed a life they love
- And so many people state that they are:
- More vulnerable
- Able to say hard things
- More compassionate to themselves
- Willing to speak up
- Intentional with their time
- Effective in meetings
- Better at articulating their value
- Comfortable in their roles at work
- Successful in their roles at home
- Better with boundaries
- A better spouse
- Showing up differently at work and in life!
Terms and Conditions of VIP Program and Sessions
Payment; Refunds; Cancellation.
Payment. The VIP Services will be rendered for a cost of $1,500 (“VIP Service Fee”). Prior to Client’s first VIP Service session, 50% of the total VIP Service Fee must be paid in full. The remaining 50% of the VIP Service Fee must be paid on or before the last day of the Term (described above).
Refunds. All VIP Service Fee payments are final. Client may request and receive a refund if Client provides 10 days prior written notice of the first VIP Service session. If notice is given, Jen Briggs will refund 85% of Client’s payment. Jen Briggs may also deduct the cost of any material already prepared for the VIP Service session before written notice of cancellation was received. After the first VIP Service session, no refunds are available.
Client Cancellation. Client may cancel the VIP Service at any point for any reason during the Term, subject to the refund terms.
Jen Briggs Cancellation. Jen Briggs may cancel the VIP Service if Client materially breaches the Agreement, such as, if Client frustrates Jen Briggs’s ability to teach and render the VIP Services, or fails to pay for the VIP Services.
The initial payment is earned upon receipt, unless, Client provides written notice ten (10) days prior to the start of the program of their intent to cancel the class. Whereby, Client may receive a refund, minus a 15% cancellation fee per training plus the cost of any materials prepared for the session.
Term. The term of this Agreement will begin on the Effective Date, and conclude after three (3) calendar months (“Term”). Client must schedule and receive all VIP Service sessions in advance. Upon expiration of the Term, all unused VIP Services and Client’s access to the Additional Services expire.
To get started… Send me an email here or fill out the form below. You’ll receive a few clarifying questions to answer right away.