So, Jen, how does it work? I’m so glad you asked!
The process looks like this:
- Goal + Vision
- 90-Day Plan + Ongoing Sessions
- Accountability + Your Badass Self
Phase One: Goal Making + Vision
The engagement kicks off with an in-depth homework assignment that gets you crystal clear on your vision for the future. Next week do a deep-dive strategy session to get you laser-focused on your path.
Phase Two: 90-Day Action Plan + Ongoing Sessions
Next is a 90-day action plan. You’ll come away with clear action steps and homework to create change and keep up the momentum.
Phase 3: Accountability + Badassery
With the help of shared brain trust, accountability, and collaborative problem-solving, you’ll move forward and create sustainable change.
Who It’s For
Is this you?
- You feel stuck in your career, relationships or personal life
- You seek a safe place to land and talk about challenges
- You, like a lot of us, have resistance to change and want accountability
- You struggle with anxiety or overwhelm
- You have high levels of stress
- You struggle with perfectionism and self-doubt
- You feel isolated
- You seek clarity on your career, business, and life path
- You’re ready to make a change
- You know exactly where you want to go and need help to articulate the smaller details to flesh out your big picture vision
- You want an army of support to help you be successful
- You love the idea of having a team to give you high fives.
- You work better in a team than alone
After working with me clients have…
- Quadrupled their community size in less than 12 months
- Experienced 100% growth year over year sales (Twice!)
- Launched dream businesses
- Created and executed new vision for an existing business
- Successfully exited companies
- Launched successful new products and programs
- Received promotions into executive leadership and senior management roles
- Redesigned their existing job into their dream role
- Said “YES!” to life changes
- Created a more balanced, more fulfilling and grounded life
- And so many people state that they are:
- Successful in relationships
- Intentional with their time
Refunds. All Service Fee payments are final. Client may request and receive a refund if Client provides 10 days prior written notice of the first session. If notice is given, Jen Hope will refund 85% of Client’s payment. Jen Hope may also deduct the cost of any material already prepared for the Service session before written notice of cancellation was received. After the first session, no refunds are available.
To get started… Send me an email here or fill out the form below. You’ll receive a few clarifying questions to answer right away.