Do you know a current college student in the Seattle area looking for an internship? Yes? Then I have something they need to see!
We are seeking a highly creative Content Production Intern with a strong interest in marketing, business strategy, and personal and professional development.
Here are the details (please share with anyone you think would be a good fit):
Content Production Internship (Winter 2017 — Spring 2018)
Who we are:
We are a small but mighty consulting firm that is helping people and businesses reach their most ambitious goals through personal and professional development. We believe in thinking big, working hard, and helping our clients get results each and every day.
We also believe that great content has the power to inspire and engage, which is why we are seeking a highly creative Content Production Intern with a strong interest in marketing, business strategy, and personal and professional development. The Content Intern will be a key driver of brand awareness by developing, conveying and maintaining brand messaging across our digital platforms, while contributing to other marketing communications as needed.
If you get fired up about making a difference as part of a creative and dynamic marketing team, we want to hear from you!
What you’ll do:
- Create and manage content calendar for all external communications, and work with CEO to establish goals and timelines
- Develop and publish engaging and actionable communications for our videos, blogs, social media, email communications and newsletters.
- Manage our daily social media presence, which includes posting new content, responding to comments and monitoring customer reviews
- Research topics of interest to target audience and identity ways to distribute that information
- Collaborate with other marketing partners, designers, contractors, and executive support to ensure brand consistency across deliverables
- Suggest and implement new programs and/or promotions to expand brand awareness
- Stay up-to-date with current technologies and trends in social media, design tools and applications
- Identify new and imaginative ways to leverage existing communications channels and also recommend new channels
- Create best practices and related documentation
- Weekly reporting and analysis
What you bring:
Required Skills & Knowledge:
- Demonstrated experience managing social media profiles
- Ability to produce creative content (copy, image and video)
- Excellent copy writing and verbal communication skills
- Research and analytical skills
- Experience with online publishing tools
- Knowledge of SEO best practices a plus
- Highly organized and a reliable multi-tasker
- Passion for digital and social storytelling
- Results-oriented with a “can-do” attitude
- Passion for continuous improvement and innovation
- Excellent business acumen, planning, and goal-setting skills
- A student studying in the area of communications, journalism, marketing or advertising
What you’ll gain:
- A chance to flex your creativity outside of the classroom
- Hands-on exposure to the ins and outs of running a business
- Knowledge and satisfaction that you are making a direct contribution to the company’s bottom line
- Meaningful experience for your resume
- Valuable networking opportunities
- A team that is vested in your success
- Send an email to Hello@HeyJenHope.com
- Use Subject Line: Content Production Intern
- Include a cover letter and your CV/ Resume
- Dazzle us with your words and share your portfolio if you have one!